пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

ROBB BANK$ BEND OVA LIKE THAT DOWNLOAD

Jahseh on My Wrist. Golden Age Livin Like Dat. Ride Wit Da Fye Pt. Threatz Chopped not Slopped. Don't make me bring it to your door boy Knock knock! Outro Year of the Savage. Love Hard, Fall Fast. robb bank$ bend ova like that

Uploader: Shamuro
Date Added: 19 March 2004
File Size: 37.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50717
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Banco Stevie Intro.

robb bank$ bend ova like that

No Trespassing Where You From. Tha City Flex City.

‎Robb Bank$ on Apple Music

Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Hair bows and golds made your bitch moan Turn your main to a shone Now she fin put on a show I say smash, I know you heard me put it on your hoe I say smash need a fix, y'all i like y'all boys broke I say smash the Panamera I'll buy a new one hoe Boom boom nigger never ready to hear that sound though So many 4s, throw some water on the care all Nigger take a second look Nigger hear the remix then start writin the hook Fake jug, fake jug You ain't sold merch out that ' Well I'm in my 95 explorin And my backpack loud like dora Sir mike in a six series circlin Gave you the cut like a surgeon I'm servin' Bitch I'm shapiro, you serpent Boy we don't do no tens Give a fuck tryna match up with your friends You fake trap niggers reading books Bout the babies like '.

Fog in the Mirror.

robb bank$ bend ova like that

No Rooftops Extravagant. Shoot Out The Dark. Like It Like That. Year Of The Savage Buku. Pheel Tha Phonk You Are Not M. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible.

Robb Bank$ Lyrics

What You Gone Do. Cancel paper out the black, prescription pad up in my glass Cancer in my lungs tgat nigga, rest in peace?

robb bank$ bend ova like that

Jace Tape Get It. Share your meaning with community, make oca interesting and valuable. Scrub The Ground Interlude. To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". A3C Volume 4 Ice Cold. Sign up or log in with. Super Saiyan Love Never Blossoms. South Of The Border.

Journey to the West Flo Rida. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:.

Robb Bank$ Song Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Boys on that new shit Xanax I stuck to what I knew Never touch the heart like a prude bitch Y'all certified pussy, Hold nigger don't nobody go and Buy bricks in New York, nigger Better bring that ass down south, boy, Miami poe nigger Smokin on a port, nigger rollin my dick look swollen I swear y'all wanna be sweet like yo-plait Knock knock!

Satellite Crash Metallic Withdrawls.

Love Hard, Fall Fast. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you? Come Down Pt 3 Interlude. Did You Dobb Something Behind.

Pheel Tha Phonk Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Gutter My uzi got more clout than me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий